After helping AT&T and Lucent Technologies grow their revenues for over 25 years, Debbie is now doing the same for her clients.
She culminated her corporate career as vice president and, as such, has a broad-based, executive perspective as well.
In the past eight years of consulting, she has helped organizations achieve:
• improved sales force effectiveness
• increased sales leads from marketing
• enhanced leadership focus.
Debbie earned her B.S. in Business Administration. She also received extensive additional training including:
• company coursework,
• classes at MIT, and
• other learning such as Peter Senge's Innovation Associates.
• She is proud to support her community, having served on over a dozen nonprofit boards, both corporate and nonprofit.
She chaired three of these boards and served as an officer and on the Executive Committees of many more.
Debbie is currently on (among others):
o Leadership Austin's Board of Directors
o Best Upon Request’s corporate Advisory Board
o Community Action Network’s Board of Directors.
She recently served on the Austin Chamber of Commerce and
Impact Austin Board of Directors and has authored numerous
articles in a variety of professional magazines.